Our Business Roundtable mastermind groups bring together business leaders in cities across the country to support each other in challenges and provide for member’s exponential growth. Why join a Business Roundtable?
- Deep Dive Support. Business Roundtable groups meet regularly for 1-2 day sessions to provide meaningful support to members. Our meetings aren’t rushed, crammed into a lunch session, or beholden only to one or two people. They provide full-group support that keeps our members renewing year after year.
- High Quality Collegiality. Our screening process ensures that those who join the group are experienced business leaders, not first-time entrepreneurs. Members are battle-tested with unique experiences and backgrounds built over time.
- Consistent, Proven Results. The track records for our groups speak for themselves. In 2018 our members in Denver experienced an average revenue growth of 24%. One of our members in Houston affected the acquisition of a larger competitor – an acquisition made possible with the support and experience of the group. A member in northern Virginia successfully implemented a cultural shift in his operations that reduced employee turnover, increasing customer satisfaction levels and reducing operational costs by 31% in three quarters.
- Backing of Cloud10. All of our groups are backed by the full support of Cloud10 Group, Inc. Our staff and network of professionals are there to fill any gaps between meetings and ensure our members have success in their endeavors.
- Rock Solid System. Confidentiality. Accountability. Consistency. The Business Owner Roundtable model has been modified over the years to a well-honed method that delivers results.
If you are interested in joining, please fill out an application for the city in which you are located. Attendance at meetings is mandatory, and each member is allowed to bring one guest (from their business) to each meeting. Full terms and conditions are included in the application.
Atlanta: Now Forming
Houston: One Opening
San Francisco – East Bay Area: Full
Washington, D.C. – Northern Virginia: Full
For more information, of if you have any questions, please contact us.